ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Left the clio club guys farewell pictures..

Renault Clio 1.2
Hi guys, ive left the clio club, do miss the full renault experience but at the same time love my new car and its good to move on to something quicker. It was my old 1.2 16v clio.

DSC00064.jpg

DSC00063.jpg

Miss the old 172 aloys, they were awsome but brought something new...
love it

DSC00079.jpg

DSC00080.jpg

DSC00082.jpg

Comments welcome but yer see you guys.

AK

M240i
My mates 08 Zetec S is a lot quicker than my 1.2. Nice upgrade, I was considering maybe one of these or a civic sport as an upgrade to mine.

+1 lol Adam's 1.6 ( i think ) fiesta is rapid compared to my 1.2!

My fiances got one off these 1.6 16v 100 BHP nice lil cars much better built then clios tbh nice upgrade, if it was me though I'd have got a 1*2 and used the rest on insurance.

You joined ZSOC yet?

Evo 8 MR
Can agree with the better built comment but I would still prefer a Clio as they have more power as standard when you compare like for like and both in terms of looks and handling are equally good.

Nice upgrade though!

Amy

UR R26, Hyundai IX35
I considered this as something cheap but still a decent upgrade, as well as the ST - but it was mainly looks for me.
And the 1*2 is faster than the ST :rasp:

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
i dont think the zetec S is that much faster than my clio tbh
Believe me it is. Having driven both types of ZS petrol and Diesel, the clio 1.2 is really no match.
Noice upgrade chap. Won't regret it.

And there a lot faster. Fact.
Yes, good upgrade, i didnt regret it, however i kept my clio. Doh.

+1 lol Adam's 1.6 ( i think ) fiesta is rapid compared to my 1.2!
If you had my fiesta i would still be faster than you if i took the clio. ;)

i thought these were diesel with 86 bhp or sumit
Diesel is 90BHP, with a quick stage 3 chip, takes it up to 115BHP. Already done mine.

how these handle compaired to the non RS clios, quite fancy something newer to replace the dci clio and a tdci one would fit the bill!
Martin, really well, if you wish a drive come down and get one, often in cumbernauld so no excuses now mate. Very chuckable, low and not that much roll in it.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I have a ZS TDCi (already sold, to make way for my 182!) for a Diesel, they are quick! A lot of people really do underestimate them!

I've certainly showed a few people up in mine!

120d M Sport
how these handle compaired to the non RS clios, quite fancy something newer to replace the dci clio and a tdci one would fit the bill!

Even the 1.4 TDCi (68 bhp so similar to the dci 65) is a really good drive I reckon, nice gearchange, steering and less body roll than a standard clio. quite punchy for its small output so I'd imagine the 1.6 tdci with 90 is really nippy.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
I have a ZS TDCi (already sold, to make way for my 182!) for a Diesel, they are quick! A lot of people really do underestimate them!

I've certainly showed a few people up in mine!
Exactly, people presume as its FORD it will be shite. Where as the total fact is, it pisses over my mates 1.8 TDI galf Mark 5.

Even the 1.4 TDCi (68 bhp so similar to the dci 65) is a really good drive I reckon, nice gearchange, steering and less body roll than a standard clio. quite punchy for its small output so I'd imagine the 1.6 tdci with 90 is really nippy.
The 1.6 TDCI is a lot more punchier than the 1.4, by leaps and bounds. Then the T.B. helps alot to take it to over 112BHP.