ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Legal LED Sidelights

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
So, with my white rims, side badges and front diamond badge looking fantastic in the day, dusk seems to be a letdown because of my 'yellow' sightlights. So, if I fit bright white LED sidelights, will the po-po want to pull me over? Or any alternatives?

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
Clart said:
take em out altogether
If that was the case, I just wouldn't switch them on =p

What I mean is when I have sidelights on only. Surely someone knows the legality of using LEDS instead, and using white at that?

Clio 1.2 mk2
ive got blue LED's and have never been pulled. a copper has seen em before outside me house and said its a £30 fine but he will let me off as its too much paperwork n he wanted to go home lol

laguna coupe
hi had blue ones in and got pulled but i just said to the police i can take them straight out so they watched me take them out so i didnt get fined not had any problems with my white ones though

Skoda Fabia vRS
they are not road legal

get the PIAA white side lights which are a normal bulb, road legal, and do actually give out a white light

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
Ive never had any probs with the leds shown in the pic above, had phillips blue vision side lights before, but they werent that good imo