ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leon And Boomer Dont Build Sandcastles

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
101_1087.jpg

101_1088.jpg

101_1096.jpg

101_1097.jpg

101_1092.jpg

101_1103.jpg

101_1104.jpg

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Yep.....started at a campsite just outside Barmouth(Lanaber).....only stayed one night though.Today on the way home went from Barmouth via Harlech,Blaenu Ffestiniog,Betws-y-Coed,Ponderosa Cafe,Llangollen....then home.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ye I know that route back, some good roads.
Like I said in the other thread, I'd have come if there was more numbers but didn't fancy 3-4 of us :(

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Glad to see you had a good time mate.
Shame after so many interested numbers that it didn't happen. I should have come and met you 2 for the day as I'd booked Saturday off and ended up moping about the house lol

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Glad to see you had a good time mate.
Shame after so many interested numbers that it didn't happen. I should have come and met you 2 for the day as I'd booked Saturday off and ended up moping about the house lol

That would have been great,even for a drive round the horseshoe pass as its no fun on you own....lol