ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Less is More

New grilles, skirts, rear lights, roof spoiler removed & k-tec racing sticker also removed, full service and cambelt change done. I'm now broke so changing the wheels will have to wait a little while! Heres some before and after pics:

Before:
100_1852.gif

After:
100_1862.gif

Before:
100_1856.gif

After:
100_1873.gif

Before:
100_1853.gif

After:
100_1870.gif

Before:
100_1857.gif

After:
100_1866.gif

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
million times better already!

Wheels and exhaust and you're on to a winner :)

I want to get original 172 alloy wheels when I can afford to and yeah then my attention will turn to the exhaust. A mate of mine is gonna shine up the headlights for me as they are yellowing and rough along the tops

Maybe a 172 Cup..
Have a go at the headlights yourself mate, gonna have a crack at mine next week. Couple of guides on here.

Car looks 100x better to op. Why do people spend so much money making their cars look rank!!!!

Stagecoach Ticket
Wheels aint even that bad id run them into the floor before changing them over. Get some aftermarket or 182 wheels mate 172 rims are crap

Good work all round

Rusty Cup
It must have taken serious brass ones to part with hard earned cash for a kev'd up clio :p

Full kudos on finding the goodness hidden under a considerable collection of halfords bolt'ons.

I personally couldnt live with those wheels otherwise its looking good :D