ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Less then 40 sheets worth of speedline yum.

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
Im in the flock & I love it.

Off to TWS they go very soon i think.

I got 5 of the beuts with road legal tyres for 50quid.

4494177119_08259e611f.jpg

4494168999_331a977a6e.jpg

4494164421_00e1398e15.jpg

4494162295_a7dc1dc2d8.jpg

4494800248_68513bd727.jpg

4494798136_bfd9361792.jpg

4494796252_963c118bee.jpg

4494174123_679ca574db.jpg

But to even every thing out i shagged my splitter when picking the wheels up...

baahhh.

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
Every night I did a list of ebay searches, 'cup wheels' 'cup alloys' '172 wheels' etc.

Spot a very very poorly listed set. one line description, no pics.

Boom, as i knew what ever condition was they would be going for refurb so aslong as all wheels were true id be on a winner.
The guy emailed me pictures which made the wheels look much worse then they do in real life.

It will be another carbon splitter.

Every night I did a list of ebay searches, 'cup wheels' 'cup alloys' '172 wheels' etc.

Spot a very very poorly listed set. one line description, no pics.

Boom, as i knew what ever condition was they would be going for refurb so aslong as all wheels were true id be on a winner.
The guy emailed me pictures which made the wheels look much worse then they do in real life.

It will be another carbon splitter.

Nicely done, plenty of ebay bargains to be had that way.

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
He must have had some sort of idea of how much they were worth as he had replaced them with a brand new set!

I felt very lucky getting these as they were from oldham i thought the manc' lot would have been allllll over them.

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like a silver 182 Cup! For £50 that's great. I love a bargin but cannot touch that.

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
Clairemae has TWS arnth on hers so i may fit two of hers and two of mine see which is hotter.

recaro'd arctic 182
can i have my alloys back please, these were stolen out of my garage last week. lol :rasp:

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
that's looks really smart. nice to see silver turinis on an iceburg - don't seem to see many these days!

200 Gordini
Bargain! I done the same on ebay until i got mine off here.. I could of had myself a bargain if i held out a bit longer lol

Really liking them silver too! The colour you choose all depends on the look you want from the car.

182 & Porsche 986
and i thought mine were a bargain for £100, will have to try mine and see what they look like anth, think i prefer anth myself than silver.

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
nice buy, i dont suppose these were off someone with the ebay name dclarke137?

Yep i guessed he would make some one very unhappy!

Haha yeah this as the auction. I offered him 50 2 days before the auction finished, he accepted, i collected and he didnt remove the auction! so some one won them for more then i offered!

I was way more then lucky TBH!
can i have my alloys back please, these were stolen out of my garage last week. lol :rasp:
Nope! ;)

ive got black ones !

7-1.jpg

Id never go black i dont think its just not very me really.

thats a tidy lookin motor youve got there matey.

Cheers matey.

that's looks really smart. nice to see silver turinis on an iceburg - don't seem to see many these days!

Cheers but its not an iceburg!

nice work, looks smart.

Thank you!

Bargain! I done the same on ebay until i got mine off here.. I could of had myself a bargain if i held out a bit longer lol

Really liking them silver too! The colour you choose all depends on the look you want from the car.

This is true, this is true.

and i thought mine were a bargain for £100, will have to try mine and see what they look like anth, think i prefer anth myself than silver.
I also thought yours were a bargain when i found them!
On paper i prefer anth, but the silver is looking really good!

Renaultsport
Yep i guessed he would make some one very unhappy!

Haha yeah this as the auction. I offered him 50 2 days before the auction finished, he accepted, i collected and he didnt remove the auction! so some one won them for more then i offered!

I was way more then lucky TBH!

Yea thats me hes made very unhappy! total cnut! I won them in the auction.
He was still emailing me the day before the auction ended when i was arranging a colection date as well. He now has bad feedback. People like this piss me off, why bother selling it on ebay if soon as it sells you dont bother contacting the winning bidder!? :mad: angry face!

ipodsandguns

ClioSport Club Member
  GW X200 CUP
On the friday he accepted my offer of 50 but i then messaged him friday night, saturday and sunday with no reply. Monday morning he rang me saying i could come collect. about 2 hour before the auction finished.

youv got a cup any ways so your already rolling on a set.

Sorry you came out on the hard end of it.

Dont hate the player hate the game ;)