ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lets Play....Spot The Difference

Audi TT 3.2 V6
3 Subtle mods ive made in the last 2months inc 1 just done today.

Round 1

Before -
DSCF0640-1.gif

After -
DSCF1053.gif

Round 2 -

Before -
DSCF1048.gif

After -
DSCF1049.gif

If your struggling...heres some help -

DSCF1050.gif

DSCF1051.gif

lets hear ya answers...im sure no one will struggle with this one lol

Audi TT 3.2 V6
lol yup and yup

thanks to 16v_jon for the fog mounting brackets ive struggled so long to get, has meant ive finally been able to put them in. thought id do them as id got to take the bumper of today to replace my broken headlight :(

Audi TT 3.2 V6
nope, i put them in as my fog light blanking plates fell out so thought id take the oppertunity to put fogs in...they arent even connected.

Clio 1.2 Expression
Why do Mk2 Clio's come with 2 different grills? Mine has the grill from the before pic

Clio 1.2 Expression
adamhodg said:
the other grille is a 172/182 sport grille.

ahh thanks, had an idea it was something to do with a better model but wasn't sure. Those sports grilles are the badgers nadgers:rasp: I want one:(

How much are they and can i get one direct from renault?

Audi TT 3.2 V6
yup fone up renault, theyll ask you for the car reg..so give them the reg of a 172/182 and ask for the upper grill - the one between the headlights (you have to add the last bit as some renault employees are numpties)

cheers for the comments guys, appreciated :)