ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lets see your back ends.

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
I cant decide if i want a stealth exhaust or a on show exhaust, i currently got a on show exhaust but not sure if i like them.

So if you could help by putting up your 172 ph2 pics of your back ends so i can get an idea what i would like.

• All kinds of exhausts
  • Ph2 172's only
  • Name of exhausts/prices

BMW M135i
3.5" inward rolled slash cut into the bumper looks spot on, anything other than that is a bit dubious tbh.

I had a magnex which wasn't bad but wasn't brilliant either tbh, sounded spot on though.

CIMG0492_3_4_tonemapped2.jpg

Still miss that thing a bit :dapprove:

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
I just got a new tail pipe exactly what you explained but dont want to fit it until i got some pics.

That lowered by springs or colies?

BMW M135i
That was on prolines so hardly any drop and they were 15" supert's. Probably would've gone lower if i'd have kept it any longer tbh.

Clio 172 RS2
Cute booty Fletch! :rasp:

Stealth or show... it's a Renault Sport, fcs!
No need for bragging rights.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
My old Prospeed, can't remember exactly what it cost, something like £400

DSC00082.jpg

DSC00354.jpg

Megane 225 F1
LOLz Place mine side by side with a black 172, look at it from that position and i cant tell the diff (except for the renault sport badge ;))

Megane 225 F1
Thats the size im after... looks good, only probs your sticker isnt centre :D

Shhh i was pissed and it was a mission to do anyway. And my dads a signwritter and fitter and i have helped him all my life. The one time i f**k up and its my own bleedin car haha

Give Charlie a ring at prospeed. Top guy, top quality, cheap and you get to choose everything that happens.

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
They are a bugger to fit lol...iv alread got a exhaust on its just my tail pipe looks tack, so want some ideas before i go ahead cutting my bumper up. You got anymore pics of your exhaust close up :)