ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lexus Light : Not that good

I have had Lexus lights on my mk2 clio for a while now, but I am quickly starting to go off them.

I have seen the lexus lights on the Saxos and Pug 307s, they seem to look a lot better and have more style than the Clio mk2 lights. Some even have afterburner style lights included in them now. Just seems like not much effort went into designing the Clio mk2 lights.

Just wondering what people think about the Clio lexus lights?
Rik

P.S. If anyone is after some lexus Lights and want to swap for their standard 2001+ rear lights, let me know.

In a few years Lexus lights will go the way of zebra stripes, three spokes and wide-arch kits anyways.. Only my opinion, of course!

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

Cant stand lexus lights! only ones i ve liked are the black ones as fitted to freds car. (IMO of course though)

Hi rik_trendell, Id be willing to swop my standard lights for lexus style ones. The only prob is changing them over, one of us would be without lights for a day at least.