ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lexus lights

alright lads, im pretty new to this, um need sum info on mk 1 lexus lights, i asked advice from Dave at Quad conversion and he says that the lexus lights will get condensation inside. is that true

cheers

Could it be hes trying to sell you his own, non-lexus product perhaps??

*cynic mode off*

;)

(I imagine that you could go round the edges with clear silicon sealant to make doubly sure if you wanted to, but Ive never yet heard about a condensation problem from anyone on here and there is 1000+ members!)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

If there not sealed right, water can leak in, and yes this will cause condensation.. Ive bought 2 sets of Lexus lights from KTEC, and never had this problem (Good quality)

Never heard any complaints with people with them.

I hope not anyway, my smoked set are getting delivered tomorrow!

Quote: Originally posted by Bubbles on 07 January 2004

Ive bought 2 sets of Lexus lights from KTEC, and never had this problem (Good quality)
Nice one, I knew the K-Tec ones were the best quality. Mine are hopefully arriving tomorrow.