ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

light/Rain Senser lol

1.6 16v
I started my car up and the lights didnt turn on and i was confused and thought that the light senser had broken. But acturally after 30 mins of trying thinks and reading the manual i found out that you could switch it off lol

By having the engine off but turn the key twice so all the lights come up on the dash. then turn the side lights on and off twice and it then beeps at you and the senser works again.

sorry if everyone knows this just thought i would post it.

cheers steve

RB 200 Cup!
yeah we know that already - happened to em and i s**t myself then like you read the manual - lol

1.6 16v
Timmay said:
yeah we know that already - happened to em and i sh*t myself then like you read the manual - lol

Yeah Iam glad i know that now tho, i didnt want to have to get a new senser lol

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
hahaha yeah same happened to me, somehow id managed to turn if off by mistake, decided to read the manual lol

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Thanks.. I didn't know that. It does my head in when your in a car park and the Xenons come on! No need for them.

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Nez said:
Thanks.. I didn't know that. It does my head in when your in a car park and the Xenons come on! No need for them.

What you mean when your trying to keep a low profile but want the heaters on lol! ;)