ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

light under fuel light coming on when braking

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
hi guys and girls, got a wee issue with the dci, every time i brake i get the light under the fuel light (sorry dont know what its called!) poping on then when i come off the brakes it goes off, if i come straight off the brakes and onto the accelerator the light doesnt go off untill i come off the power and back on and if i dont do that its not got full power, it holds back :S

i was sure this was the coil/glowplug light? although not 100% sure.

the brakes on the other hand are terrible on it and afaik just badly need a fluid change!

what i will add is that sometimes i can drive about and it doesnt come un under braking then usually when you turn it off and start it again it starts! i cant find any sort of pattern with it (ie. when its warm, cold, dry, wet etc)

and lastly... heres our light!....
16012009332da7.jpg

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
very possibly its had a cracked arch liner and chances are with all the rain were getting the water could be getting into the fuse box area, fun fun fun! ill take the fucker apart next day off see what i can see!