ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Limca's Ph1 172 Project

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Like it looks bit like ph rebone's just different colours. I would use the ph1 rear clusters and loose ph quick stickers perfection.

i like him....lol

Love this car. I don't think Ph-quicks are easy to modify apart from subtle hints here and there (perhaps a blessing really).

Kind of nicking you idea of the wheels though, i like the red band, good thinking, you've pulled it off really well...

hmmm.... wasn't his idea mate although he kinda pulls it off........ luv ya maaate

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
starting to really cum togetaher limca. any other plans?

thanks for the comments guys.. no updates as yet... its on the road for a little while.. i need the car to get around... more updates to come one i get my finger out

so met up with HAS(182) today. started removing a few items, should have more progress in the next few days. pics taken from my iphone 3g, so they are not the best pics... jay

Last edited:
tbh, i wanted to take out more but time wasnt on our sides today, btw i was shocked to find that every bolt i undone was hand tight. :S i.e the bolts holding the rear belts. the seats etc, rear door cards are nicely put up in the loaf

Chocolate Bar™
sounds like a friday afternoon car to me, as i couldnt get my rear seat belts out to save my life lol

Hi, so last weekend myself and HAS(182) went on an epic journey in ONE day, to pick up a few items ;)

The picture of the seats in this pic are dirty, they look uber clean now.

sta74184ov6.jpg

130i Road, 172 Track
Hi, so last weekend myself and HAS(182) went on an epic journey in ONE day, to pick up a few items ;)

The picture of the seats in this pic are dirty, they look uber clean now.

sta74184ov6.jpg

Awesome work Jay :cool: glad to see you've started the interior removal :)