ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Limca's Ph1 172 Project

yeah went well neil. looks great, i just washed the car, but my mate is coming over to do a shoot, so ill take pics when he comes over. the ride and handling is fantastic.

how is this a project thread . . . you have done sod all you lazy ghey. at least jordy messes with his, and look at that, 45 pages!!

ghey

jamie

how is this a project thread . . . you have done sod all you lazy ghey. at least jordy messes with his, and look at that, 45 pages!!

ghey

jamie

come on now jams, you know and so does everybody else, his thread is spamtastic.:rasp:

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
nice mate, looks around the same height as mine that does,

sweet as a nut, i have had a new idea for the wheels.........would be cool if you have balls

ive sent your stickers today, addressed to Mr 'Kuta Kamineh'........recorded too, so have fun proving thats your name :)

Hyundai i40
ive sent your stickers today, addressed to Mr 'Kuta Kamineh'........recorded too, so have fun proving thats your name :)

nice one jord.......he will love you

is the something special uve ordered what we were talking about;)

cheers pendu lol:rasp:

That's not his name? :(

hi

nice one jord.......he will love you

is the something special uve ordered what we were talking about;)

dont u worry ;)

breast enlargements?

i wish..
icon10.gif

just thought i'd post pics of my car with the wheels refurb by PAINTITUK in chelmsford, essex.. top quality work!!

sta73807vw3.jpg

sta73786xs3.jpg

sta73802kd4.jpg

sta73775pk5.jpg

sta73806ka0.jpg

sta73814va8.jpg

bloody awesome! didnt realise thath was your car at fcs

yeah mark... i dont think we got to speak much though, next time i promise.. you car looked great, probably one of the best i saw at FCS, and the cleanist:D

refurb is awesome

are you taking a piss in the last picture :rasp:

do u remember that programme with the guy that gets excited over his car, well thats not me ;)

Tangoed Works
looks sweet jay, get the side strips done gloss black to match the rims and the 2.0 letters red!

Vw caddy tdi
Like it looks bit like ph rebone's just different colours. I would use the ph1 rear clusters and loose ph quick stickers perfection.

update./

the ph1 is taken off the road (yes for a few months, possibly until trax), and is locked up in my working garage. I will be adding a few mods here and there in the coming weeks/months.

I have removed all decals, stickers etc. I will start cleaning the ph1 inside and out on saturday properly and start ordering a few bits ;)

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
update./

the ph1 is taken off the road (yes for a few months, possibly until trax), and is locked up in my working garage. I will be adding a few mods here and there in the coming weeks/months.

I have removed all decals, stickers etc. I will start cleaning the ph1 inside and out on saturday properly and start ordering a few bits ;)

If its taken off the road and locked up in your garage how come i saw you driving down london road in enfield in it this afternoon? ;)

172 Exclusive... For Sale

Lol.

Love this car. I don't think Ph-quicks are easy to modify apart from subtle hints here and there (perhaps a blessing really).

Kind of nicking you idea of the wheels though, i like the red band, good thinking, you've pulled it off really well...