ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Limited mileage and going over

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I'm on a limited mileage policy, it runs out in September this Year. I've nearly done 7k miles (the limit) since last September, should I pay an extra £118 to move it up to 15,000 or shall I leave it? Baring in mind I will be moving insurance after this Year (this is my first year insured as a driver)

Pay it, stupid question really, there's only one obvious answer.

And FYI, £118 isn't that bad, I've heard of much higher figures, so don't be a cheapskate and null your insurance.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
People usually don't take advice on cliosport and do the opposite of what people say. so if i say don't pay it. hopefully you will do the opposite ;)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
People usually don't take advice on cliosport and do the opposite of what people say. so if i say don't pay it. hopefully you will do the opposite ;)

Don't worry guys, I will be paying it - cheers guys!

Option one

- £118 and covered.

Option two

- £0 and not covered, so if you have a crash your insurance won't pay out and you'll have your policy cancelled, which you'll have to declare for the next few years, which will mean not getting insured by most, and those who will insure you, will charge you laughable figures because of your previous.

Can't put it any simpler than that. :)

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
How long have you owned the car?

Can the MOT's prove your mileage if over what you say, so would they be able to prove you have knowingly gone over you entitlement.