ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

limp mode again... 172 Cup

After months of running fine, I have just drove ten miles and the car is gone into limp mode.

The rectangle light with the spiral running through and engine management light have come on again. I turned it off and back on and nothing.

Any idea's?

Impreza RB5 #054
The speed sensor on my old cup always use to kick it into limp mode, does the speedo ever drop off to zero?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
You really need it plugging in mate to find out whats gone off but as we're all guessing, I say inconsistency between pedal tracks 1 and 2 as that seems to be the one I always get with Cups ans reduced engine output.

Renault Clio 172 Cup
Ive been having the same problem with my cup, pretty much every drive I go on the light comes on & the car goes in to limp mode. turn the car off & it stays off for a while then it comes back on, now the emissions light has come on two, ive cleaned the tb, changed the accelerator pedal any other things it could be guy? thanks Will.

Moogun B95
Micks right, you need it plugged in.. otherwise its stabbing in the dark. Plenty people with Clip about