ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

limp mode in clio sport ph2 2003

clio b sport mk1
since yesterday my car in a limp mode and dont cross the 3k rpm, in the dashboard its turn me on few lights and i would like to know why and what they are mean.

hgmjznzzezbj.jpg

jmzdczit4kfz.jpg
jmzdczit4kfz.jpg

zmuntyndltxu.jpg
zmuntyndltxu.jpg

I allrady understood that the light no 3 is the most serius and is that the one who enter the car in a limp mode, why is that happen and what should i do ?

when the problem has showen lights no 1 and 2 has been show everytime that i turn the car on what is that mean and why?

last month i have cleened the fuel injector since than this what the dashboard show me instand of the consumption of fuel, how can i fixed that ?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
1 + 2 are because you have cruise turned on.

You need to get the codes read for number 3 i think

Press the button on the end of the right hand stalk to cycle through the fuel display things for number 4.

Si

RS Clio 172
Where are you from, Yony?

The light in the first picture is either cruise control of speed limiter. You can switch this on/off with a button to the right of the steering column.

As for limp mode... Use the search function on the forum. There's some good info about, including a thread I started ages ago after having limp mode issues.

clio b sport mk1
tomarrow i will get into my garage and i will worte the coede that the car givres, 1+2 turns off when the problem dissaper so i think that there a connection between them, i've allready tried ti press that it didnt changed nothing about that

edit: im from israel i will try the searching but i know that without the codes this thred is worthless, tomarrow i will be smarter

Clio 172 RS2
#3 the 'microwave' symbol is a fault in engine management, could be anything!?

Don't you have the factory booklet / manual which came with the car?

clio b sport mk1
i was into my garage and he told me that the engine management show's 2 problems the sensor behind the gas pedal and the sensor of the throttle, he cleaned the eroros and the sensors allso and told me to come back if its will be shown again

hope that there not any kind of damge, the sensor of the gas pedal wasnt calibrate