ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lincolnshire Christmas Meal/Meet

R14 CUP
Just looking at getting a christmas meet organised.

I've been looking at a few locations, Pride of Lincoln, Woodcocks or maybe even Damon's.

Damon's don't do a christmas menu by the looks of it, but the food is second to none apparently, can't beat a good steak/ribs!

I may need a deposit if you are going to eat, due to the nature of large bookings over the Xmas period.

How does Saturday 11th December sound?

Cheers,
Jamie

RB 197
Damon's would make a nice change if i'm honest Jamie, good idea. Though they may complain about car park space, i'm unsure?

I can't do the 11th, weekend after is cool though but obviously it's not upto me..

Also the Peterboro' guys wanted to do a joint meet with us, so putting that forward.

BG182FF
I'm up for this, let me know which day in the end and I should be there, crazy I know but I've never been to Damon's!! I hear the food is good but it's incredibly loud and they are trying to push you back out the door once you've eaten so could this be a case of moving on to pride of lincoln afterwards or what about Frankie and Benny's? just throwing some ideas about!!

TVR Cerbera
Might join you, however IMO Damons isn't worth the money, it's very expensive for the food quality, used to be very good, there are much better restaurants in Lincoln, I have to agree that Frankie and bennys is better! Thailand No1 is one of my favs, but right in the centre of the bailgate in Lincoln.

R14 CUP
Yeah, there are plenty of good restaurants in the centre of town, but its just a matter of getting everyone there. Damons is just a pretty good location and something different, i've not been there for years either.

The swanholme is just down the road and very good too, but i dont think it'll cater too well for our needs.

R14 CUP
If your coming, can you put your name down, i need some firm number so i can approach Damon's with some numbers.

1. Jamie

RS2'd Trophy
If your coming, can you put your name down, i need some firm number so i can approach Damon's with some numbers.

1. Jamie
2. James + partner

BG182FF
Leave it to the new year after we've spent our millions on christmas presents me thinks.
Plus with the weather who knows what's going to happen, my car is currently abandoned and not usable because of it :(

Clio 172 Replica Ph2
I'll Come :) Never been to damons to eat, only been past it, hear its good tho, 18th would be better for me keep me posted please :)