ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lincolnshire Meet Pics

MINI Cooper S
Now then boys and girls! Pics can be found here:

http://www.d4nn3h.com/photos/v/macs/lincs/ :)

Was nice to see everyone again, and see some new faces!

Didnt take many pics, because weather was crap, but oh well...

Check Dave's face just as he is about to go onto the grass after fishtailing that corner ;)

Dan

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
Lol.

oops

SG1L3552.JPG

MINI Cooper S
Drifty drifty, did you manage to correct it or did you end up facing the wrong way!

There are 3 pics i took while he was taking that corner lol... he fishtailed and then ended up in the field on the right of the photo lol...

Good effort! Would love to get out on the track as I guess you can push on abit and the worst thats going to happen is you end up on the grass!

MINI Cooper S
Good effort! Would love to get out on the track as I guess you can push on abit and the worst thats going to happen is you end up on the grass!

It wasn't a track lol... Some private road going onto this airfield thing...

Suzuki Swift Sport
Pics look good! would have loved to have taken mine, but at the mo ive got some crap springs on and the rear exhaust mount is knackered, its all going to be sorted by next weekend though, so if there are any others id be up for coming along!

mini cooper (RIP 172)
had a good day, even tho the rain pissed me off! hope everyone else did, thanks for comin:D

but ive broken my car, pulled off the Mway with no breaks, stoped smoke every where:dapprove: think its the servo? not sure!

great pics! great meet! great day!!!!!! again again again!!!!!!

will do, might wait for some better weather tho:D

yer nice to meet yer all good day in total , cars bloody filthy now though :(
you seen mine;)
SG1L3557.JPG

also think it was the field fun that killed my car:eek:

still, i enjoyed it

titanic killer
Gutted i live like 2mins round the corner from there,i should of read through the whole meet thread!!!

mini cooper (RIP 172)
lol, i even pm'ed you;)

oh, dave you was on 3 wheels as well, and i did think crap he's comin my way! much better then my effort on the grass:eek:
SG1L3554.JPG

titanic killer
I no you did pal:S i just started reading and i read something along the lines of grimsby then stopped reading lol

BMW M5 & E36
Fook me, did Mike shrink in the rain?! Dave isn't that tall!! :clown:

SG1L3526.JPG

Looks like a good one that I missed out on, maybe i'll get home for the next one!

Chris

Clio 182
where abouts in lincolnshire was the meeting held? would have loved to come along! looks awesome! :p