ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Field Rape

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
A gorgeous day, and after a bit of wash n wax we went to play in the fields.. :approve:

DSCF0438.jpg

DSCF0455.jpg

DSCF0452.jpg

DSCF0440.jpg

DSCF0421.jpg

DSCF0451.jpg

DSCF0448.jpg

DSCF0444.jpg

DSCF0423.jpg

DSCF0433.jpg

DSCF0427.jpg

Will do some more when the fields are very yellow :D Bless her

Shes all tucked up in bed now.. shes had a fun day

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
seriously - the thing that removes caps lock annoys the hell out of me!

Clio
looks gorgeous bubbles but what is it with you girls parking in fields???? Loza has done it aswell lol!!!!!

An orange one
car is lush...still have a thing for it when it didnt have the carbon bonnet though..

shame the clio bonnet is designed so you cant get a carbon bonnet and paint the edges..that would be lush

T

thecremeegg

My favourite clio on here, its gorgeous.....love the yellow and black :star:

cock mobile.
Gorgeous as always Bubbles!

Still think you should get that bonnet sprayed yellow though ;)

Golf R
looks gorgeous bubbles but what is it with you girls parking in fields????

that'll be me parking it in the fields ;) haha

i spotted them yesterday when we were driving home and thought it'd make a good few photos. after a bit of cleaning we went out searching for fields and avoiding farmers trying to keep us off their land ;)

we'll prob do some more of both cars at the weekend if the sun is still shining :cool:

Clio

i spotted them yesterday when we wered driving home and thought it'd make a good few photos. after a bit of cleaning we went out searching for fields and avoiding farmers trying to keep us off their land ;)

we'll prob do some more of both cars at the weekend if the sun is still shining :cool:

lol my drive to work involves driving roads next to fields so if my car doesnt get dirty it gets dusty, pain in the friggin arse :(!!! and then theres people like you two doing it for fun :eek: :eek: hehehehe

cock mobile.

i spotted them yesterday when we were driving home and thought it'd make a good few photos. after a bit of cleaning we went out searching for fields and avoiding farmers trying to keep us off their land ;)

Where are the X-Rated photos then? :evil: lol

Golf R

Where are the X-Rated photos then? :evil: lol

check the girlfriends piccie's thread later ;)

Volvo S60 T5 asap
droool .................................................................... looks good enough to eat.

Turbos.
Still prefer it with normal bonnet, still nice though!

I think maybe if you painted it leaving unpainted carbon Gordini style stripes might look cool.

Mk4 .:R32
Very nice bubbles. How much was your carbon bonnet if you don't mind me asking. And where did you get it. It suits your car, but not 100% it would suit my flame red :dapprove:

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
it was £360 from Ktec (with the cliosport discount, that was with vat and delivery, very good quality too!)

Get someone to do a photoshop for you ;)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
LOL - was supposed to be 'arty' or something ;) its good to have different backgrounds! cars infront of garages and on drives can get a little repetitive hehe

Mk4 .:R32
Cheers bubbles, might just have to purchase one of those. Middo is painting my door badges as well soon, and I need some new alloys, mine are crap and kurbed!! Turinis prob!!

Leon Cupra R 225
LOL - was supposed to be 'arty' or something ;) its good to have different backgrounds! cars infront of garages and on drives can get a little repetitive hehe

lmao, 'arty' :rasp:

next time, you wana take your hedgestrimmer for your photo shoots ;)

Agreed on the garages and on drives though, gets boring.... :boring: