ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid waste??

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
lol you lot are all the same, and as for yourself, paul what do you say bout mine that i dont know ;)

its same thing day after day on here, if not a sport ir rep its slated. thats truth.

but same time ppl that mod n can afford a sport, sum times dont because they rather style/audio route, so doing it to a sport would be a waste.

but there is few out there that do it and dont regret it. there more just to the whole modding scene. surely you all know this. personally if its what the guy wanted n likes then whats the prob there is alot out there far far worse done. least this looks well put together/painted.

hilly motor is an example of one as for rich_m clio getting slated along with mine and im still not done.
if you lot were bit more less negitive n soo harsh then forum would be
great. as it is useful as it is but can be off putting to some one with clio thats modified n comes here to get some info on say a common fault. they would be to worried to ask.

i knew there was going to be a comment like that. . .
at the end of the day everyone is entitled to their opinion. . .it just happens that the majority on here are not keen on body kits etc. . .nothing wrong with that, expressing your opinion against the car/kit etc dsnt mean your slating it, strongly disliking isnt slating imo

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
thats wat im tryin to get at!! its not!!!!!!!

Cheapest iv been quoted on a 172 is £1800! generally £2000. Plus the cost of the car 3.5 to 4 k thats round the 6k mark! 18 yr olds cannnot afford 6k for a car!

Speak for yourself. If he spent a little less time ruining a car and saving his money I'm sure he could. I had my Cup when I was 19, and in quite a bit of debt too. Straightened up my money situ and everything is good. When I was 18 I had a nice little Dynamique with colour coded bump strips, and OZ Superturismos. I was happy with that, sold it for about the same price I bought it for (something he CAN NEVER DO NOW) and got the Cup.

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
you know for fact what you lot are like, your just now having to follow rules ;) cause it isnt as bad now. more the way you say things that offends folk. were as if its copy then its accepted. am i not correct?

i know what you lot are like and dont mind it, but you can be full on to new members that like it. therefore never see them again on here. so you lose alot of new members. but then again its the same with most owners clubs

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
ok for debate. look at new maxpower thats out. clio which is central seated, show car/ audio. now for cost of the build im sure the guy could have v6 easy. but that is modifying at its best. thats what some people like. does that there for mean its a waste?

LY R26
IF that car didn't have those bumpers on it & those skirts, it would look better. No one & I mean no one (apart from those with no taste) likes that stuff (I think it's car zone) It's cheap looking gear.

I can also guess that underneath the bonnet it's a 1.2 as well.

its not a carzone kits its a iberdesign1it also doesnt appear to be liquid yellow, its more yellow pearl like the 1 house of kolour do as it seems brighter than liquidyellow as it has blue thru it...theres nothing wrong with that car, obviously as its not ur style uz hav to slate it, uz are so narrow minded that hardly any1 posts up pictures of their own car cos they'll get slated for it.i have 17" multispokes, loud soundsystem, and spoiler but its subtly modified, uz need to get of ur high horses just becos uz hav 2.0litres or goin to get 2.0litres, im gettin a 182 in august but i certainly wont be using this site becos all of uz r so stuck up tht there is no point in it.sites like kustomclios.com, clubclio.co.uk etc r so much more helpful and nice to their membersanyways rant over!also its a kenny laird car so most likely he wouldnt use a renault car tbh!

1.6 16v dynamique
not to interrupt the whole everyone's own opinion debate, etc...
but that car is 'not my cup of tea'... so to speak...

Hang on.....

**checks interweb addy **

Sorry, I thought I was on Saxperience for a sec then.

I like the fact that 90% of people on CS dont like this modded to buggery type of thing. If the club started heading towards that type of thing I probably wouldnt come here as much because the people that are write things that are so bloody difficult to read imo. Wiv all dis txt spk. Yng drivaz + tings. brrap brrap fuk da polis.

My spelling is rubbish, but omg!

Oh, and regards to that tatty LY. Thank god its scottish. We have lusty but you scots have him.

Deja vu 182
I quite like coming on here because people usually mod for style/performance , if it was full of max power cars i wouldn t come on here . As for Mr Ploughs car again not my cup of coffee . I would prefer to drive a standard 1.2 :) But im 25 and waiting at the pearly gates .

ps no offence to anyone intended all MY humble opinion :)

1.2 16valve sport
To be honest its not that bad, the work looks well done and its different, these days its about going for something differnt, this arguement is pointless, because the majority of people on this forum are mature people who arent here to mod there cars, there here to talk about there clios.

This bloke has obiously gone out to get that car to car show standard (not chose the best of bodykits) but i see loads of other clios everyday, if he had say a 172/182 with turinis (popular on this forum) he wouldnt be any other differnt to most of the other clios out there.

At the end of the day differnt people has differnt tastes, i think the car isent to bad he could have done much better, but at least it doesnt look like every other clio on the road. Imagine we all drove renault espaces!! How boring would that be.