ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Yellow 182

FRS
I offered 4k but it does kinda put you off seeing the exhaust that wonky and seeing here that there's been recent running issues, I'll just wait and see if he is willing to re-negotiate a little.

FRS
Bought this today and was a little annoyed on the way home with the hesitant issues still there, but i'm hoping its due to the fact the exhaust is blowing so badly its playing havoc with the lambda!

Shdhdhd
Lol how much did you pay for this. Dealer knocked 800 off like it was nothing. Maybe something wrong with the car? New owner sells on with again with a problem you knew about. Confused

FRS
Ordered the RS192 exhaust, standard is well fucked, not sure if an exhaust can blow bad enough to cause hesitantness through the rev range? It doesnt seem like anything major but pretty annoying happening the same day you buy the car, still love it though looks the nuts in my garage :)