ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Little Big Planet

^^However, it isn't overpriced IMO. It's worth the money simply as a BD player and streamer. I listen to my music collection through it, I watch all my HD shows through it. I watch all my Blu-rays on it. It's an awesome bit of kit but thus far has sucked at games. I doubt LBP can save it, but time will tell. It's a step in the right direction :)

I'm probably about to get an xbox too though, just so I can hand the clique their asses on a plate. Are you reading? Yes. You.

ROFFLE! This game is f**king excellent. Not had so much honest gaming fun for a long time. Killer app fo sho :approve:

Astra CDTI SRI
I downloaded 4 costumes last night. the 2 ghostbusters ones work fine, but the MGS and Judge Dredd ones won't come upin the costumes bit.

Any ideas?

Astra CDTI SRI
I downloaded them. Does it install automatically? Or do I have to do something else?

(Soz, not my PS3 i'm just borrowing it! :D )