ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

little spider

black/gold 182
i took some garden rubbish to the local tip a few days ago and to-day i looked in the boot and theres the biggest darn slug living in my boot you ever seen, slug trails everywhere :mad: :mad: we have now departed company on very bad terms,, well bad for him :)

Arctic Blue 182
Baldylocks said:
Funny thread! LOL at the one saying they quite liked the spider and watched it as they drove along - how slow do they drive?! or was that some kind of tenacious super-spider that just would'nt let go?

Ambushing him as he builds the web is definitely the way forward

they hang on for dear life, they dont let go even down the motorway!

i liked watching her when i was doing 30mph ;) in a 30mph zone :approve: lol

TT 225
I've ended up with a spider in each wing mirror. Even at 135mph in 4th gear the little sh!ts haven't done a disappearing act :mad:

Fiat Panda 100hp
boyce said:
surely if you just spray a load of insect killer down the gap between the glass and the case its going to do the job.

you dont even know if he lives in the wing mirror. He might live under your door mat and just build a web there every night just to piss you off. Seeing your face every morning might be the only thing that brings a smile to the poor guys face!

pmsl

I've ended up with a spider in each wing mirror. Even at 135mph in 4th gear the little sh!ts haven't done a disappearing act

Crikey. They really are strong little buggers are'nt they. Noticed a web in my drivers side mirror today, i'll look out for my 8-legged friend next time I'm bored on the M1!

TT 225
The pressure washer is coming out at weekend to clean up the drive, I think the wing mirrors may get a quick blast to see if that removes them.

I don't like spiders they scare me :(

Mini Cooper S sport
I get spiders in mine too, they just disappear eventually.

Take him on a drive and scare the s**t out of him, he'll go and live in a Nissan Micra instead...