ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Little turbo for the megane

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
935446_546144982094633_250266782_n.jpg

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Awesome!

I want a passenger ride, I can come collect my can of Fanta lemon that I left as well lol! :(

_WILL_

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
You know when you see something that looks soooo wrong that it must be a photoshop? Your going to have to be carful, it will probably suck small children in as you drive past!!!

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
This is actually a Megane 1.5dci so it would be rude not to keep the badges on the side!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
That looks like it could provide silly power!

Last edited:
Fookin hell Paul! I've heard about your plans for this and sounds pretty crazy lol :)

This reminds me I need to call you to book mine in for mapping to suit the new engine

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Fookin hell Paul! I've heard about your plans for this and sounds pretty crazy lol :)

This reminds me I need to call you to book mine in for mapping to suit the new engine
Should be interesting to map!

just give us a bell and we'll book you in

Carbonraider

ClioSport Club Member
  Raider, 172, the van
What the holly f**k surely that thing will be sucking in young kids off the street..

R5 gtt, R27 F1 team
Holy s**t! I've heard there was something in the pipelines but this is brutal!
another 02m owner too btw :D

is there a project thread of this or just some teaser pics now and then?

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
There's a few bits on our Facebook but not a project thread. I should do one really but need time for that!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Whats the application Paul? is it just a dynoqueen showcase for the megane engine or are you planning on trackdaying it or drag racing it at all?

Are you going to have a go using the standard crank?

Will follow this one with interest :)

BG 182
subscribed, is this going to be build thread?

that is a rather small engine you have bolted onto that turbo ;)