ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Little update of the Iceberg...

Following on from this thread: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=459146

The car was clean and I was bored, so I thought sod it why not go for some pics.

Pics taken on a point&shoot so are nothing spectacular!

SAM_0425.jpg

SAM_0428.jpg

SAM_0446.jpg

SAM_0444.jpg

SAM_0453.jpg

SAM_0439.jpg

Not had much cash spare after buying & insuring the car, so only little changes to tidy the car up so far, but it's getting there!

Since I bought the car:
Wheels refurbed in Nighthawk Black
Cup Splitter
Tow Eye
Private plate transferred over
Put my 182 headlights in as they were in much better condition than the standard ones
Wound the front coils down a little more for some more nose down stance
Also got the stealth to actually sit properly lol

That's about it! Thanks for looking.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
lol na im over it now that ive got the ph1 lol i never want to be in it again right enough as it is seriously quick lol

it looks just like any normal 172 with black wheels there, but in reality its probably one of the quickest N/A ones running the standard throttle body about!

VaVa
I didn't like them when they first got popular and I still don't like them now.

Lovely motor... but black wheels FTL imho.

EDIT - Iceburg FTW, though. People knock it solely because there are a lot of them. But that's mainly because it's a bloody lovely colour that suits the car imho.

^ Can't please everyone mate! Wheels were all set to go silver then as usual I changed my mind at the last minute lol

Thanks folks.

Very nice, imo the front diamond needs blacking along with the bullets and rear badges.

I did have a carbon front badge on for a bit, but took it back off again. Decided I'm not doing the painted badges thing with this car, just going to freshen it up with some new standard ones.

look ace that, is it a fancy plates 3/4 front reg?

It's a bit bigger than their standard size 3/4 plate, it's 520mm x 84mm IIRC, I just used the guide in the guides section to get the right size.