ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LMAO! Check this 172 strut brace!

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  Trophy #267
ooh hardwoord with coach bolts snapped off.
Im gonna do 1 of these for WSR and show my engine bay off

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  A SHED!
slighty harsh on the guy....some of the lads on here would have trouble opening their bonnets let alone doing that. Granted its s**t, but least he's having a go....cars are for messing with, even if it ya sh*t at it.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
18   0   0
  Audi
slighty harsh on the guy....some of the lads on here would have trouble opening their bonnets let alone doing that. Granted its s**t, but least he's having a go....cars are for messing with, even if it ya sh*t at it.

People who even think about doing that to their cars shouldn't even be driving, let alone tinker with a car!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  A SHED!
People who even think about doing that to their cars shouldn't even be driving, let alone tinker with a car!

Does that picture show that he's mental or something and shouldnt drive? I think he probably couldnt afford a strut brace and thought ill hava go....which i admire. lol

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  It's A Reno
I know I'll cop for it for saying this, but I don't see the problem with it.

He had a go, it's cost him next to fcuk all and if he didn't like the feel with a brace (I know some peeps don't), then no harm done.
When all is said and done, it works.

As I recall, we don't drive along with our bonnets open, so who gives a fcuk.

It's probably more creative than what most people on here attempt.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  A SHED!

He had a go, it's cost him next to fcuk all and if he didn't like the feel with a brace (I know some peeps don't), then no harm done.

yea he had a go...fair play to him.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Arctic Just A 182
Actually I retract that last statement as it's clearly a joke give the dude's post later in the thread:

Following the success of the first wooden performance enhancing device I'm planning to add a rear strut brace to 'the range' when I get a chance. For the many people who have contacted me to find out if they can have the plans, can I create a wooden strut brace/roll cage/etc, please bare with me. www.woodforperformance.com is being created and will be officially launched v soon. We're also planning a 'prestige performance' line which will include varnished and laquered product lines with 'walnut effect' amongst the many options.

:lolup:

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0

yeah I agree TBH. Good effort really. Even though it does look terrible

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol, the last time i used a peice of wood on a car was to replace a window regulator... but this is a new one

oh, and lol

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Elise, 530d
You mock but.....

Spinter1.jpg

;) Wood is the way forward :)