ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LMAO! Check this 172 strut brace!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Focus RS Mk1
goddam, here me thinking that my stainless steel rear brace was doing something decent, now i know where im going wrong!

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  200 FF Storm Grey
2bh the idea isn't all that bad, its only because its wood everybody is like omfgomfomggmfofmgomfomfomgg!!!11one!!!!1

Hardwood is fooking strong, although obviously the way he's done it is absolutely pish and a joke, but a properly made, rounded piece would look better, would look smart on a rat look car aswell

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
2bh the idea isn't all that bad, its only because its wood everybody is like omfgomfomggmfofmgomfomfomgg!!!11one!!!!1

Hardwood is fooking strong, although obviously the way he's done it is absolutely pish and a joke, but a properly made, rounded piece would look better, would look smart on a rat look car aswell

im pretty sure wood flexes..

but hey..

rat look lolz braap rap tbh HMV TOTP

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet i am off down B&Q, are they towbar socket holders he has used ?

Anyone up for a group buy on this ?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
From what i can see, that thing is bolted straight to the strut top bearing thingys, no wonder ist's a lot stiffer to drive LMAO

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  tiTTy & SV650
its clearly done for banter, the guys semi intelligent it's pretty obvious from some of his posts. And game for a laugh posting pics of his busy breakfast table, he's happy to take the piss out of himself which is something I as a Scotsman admire - cause we all do it..

Will I be fitting wooden anything to any of my cars or bikes?! will I fcuk!