ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loads at fast show

A'Booo 172
That's mine!! (J18 RVP) - Too bad I blew 2 spark plugs on the Saturday followed by a snapped auxiliary belt on the Sunday! HATE FAST SHOW!! Worst show ever!! - Oh an NEEF is an absolute legend, with a sexy trophy!! Haters can potate.

Sport 172 flame Red
That's mine!! (J18 RVP) - Too bad I blew 2 spark plugs on the Saturday followed by a snapped auxiliary belt on the Sunday! HATE FAST SHOW!! Worst show ever!! - Oh an NEEF is an absolute legend, with a sexy trophy!! Haters can potate.

Loving your wheels, they made the Clio stand out! Came to have a second look at the car and realised it was in pieces so thought best to leave it to ya!

RS 189.9
Those sparkies did resemble charcoal slightly!
whos hating? everyone's showing the trophy love!

A'Booo 172
Loving your wheels, they made the Clio stand out! Came to have a second look at the car and realised it was in pieces so thought best to leave it to ya!

Thanks pal! Yeah I got the car detailed on the Thursday night and they pressure washed my engine bay so all the paint came off my rocker cover, destroyed my magnacore leads and flooded the spark plugs, so they took a battering on the way up... Swapped them over with some new leads and it was running sweet as a nut again... Decided to go home at that point and before I made it to the exit next think I know the air con pump pully seized and buckled and snapped my auxiliary belt!..

Should have said hi, would have been nice to meet some fellow clio owners.. Although I did meet a couple of you =)

A'Booo 172
Those sparkies did resemble charcoal slightly!
whos hating? everyone's showing the trophy love!

Wish people told her that before she was banned top lass with a lovely trophy, she got picked on because she removed the sash's and put coilovers on it, then swapped wheels for something other than 2118's (which are a lovely wheel, but if everyone had them, everyones car would look the same)... I personally love what she's done with the car, I know many others do too, I will forward on all your complements to her ;)

clio 172
Has any one saved there ticket to go back to the pod for free seen as it was a wash out ???

cos weekend was a wash out they are giving all ticket holders a free entry to any of the following.x The Street Nationals (May 11th/12th) or God of the Pod (Sat Aug 17th) or JapShow Finale (Sept 28th/29th). Club areas will made be available at Street Nationals on a first come first served basis.

Inferno 182
I was there in my inferno 182 that sounded like a Subaru if anyone heard lol. Only got 3 cylinders working lol :) was there on the Saturday and in the que on the Sunday, decided to turn around and go after 2 hours waiting!

clio 172
I was there in my inferno 182 that sounded like a Subaru if anyone heard lol. Only got 3 cylinders working lol :) was there on the Saturday and in the que on the Sunday, decided to turn around and go after 2 hours waiting!

our lass thinks she may of seen you on the saturday...she loves that colour :)

Clio 182
I was there in my blue 182, someone waved at me first thi g Sunday morning over by the club stands toilets but couldn't work out if it was a wave or a point :p. watched a lot of people struggle on mud thankfully we were camped on the club stand :/ bad weather but still not a bad weekend:) was a properly nice white 197 park directly behind me on stands plate was -11 OR-

Defender
I saw that 182 was quite nice
Was anybody in a Williams and with someone that had a Monaco 172? Or in the Monaco with someone in a Williams? Lol
Was camping opposite us for abit then I think you moved closer to the Tarmac lol probably a good move lol
That was me in the Williams and my mates 172 lol, moving closer to the tarmac was a god send of an idea lol

1.2 16v
I saw too many to remember! Remember being stood next to Joshs clio (white mk3 on Porsche twists), the monaco + willy, an rb over round the gravel and loads more!

Shame the weather was s**t, roll on modified nationals!

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
i was there in my campus, weather was horrible got soaked waiting in the rain for 3 hrs to get out and to top it off halfway down the m1 my wiper motor blew so i had to drive home with my head out the window and got soaked again, but did see some really nice clios

Clio 182
i was there in my campus, weather was horrible got soaked waiting in the rain for 3 hrs to get out and to top it off halfway down the m1 my wiper motor blew so i had to drive home with my head out the window and got soaked again, but did see some really nice clios
All in all you had a good weekend then ?:p lol

N reg clio mk1 1.8 1
i was there and waved or flashed the lights at nearly all the clio sports and spoke to the lad from barnsley mine was the black 172 with gold williams wheels on