ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loads of clios in Rugby

CB600FS
2 Red sports with BBPT stickers on bonnets, heading towards Rugby down the A45, possibly Trophys couldn't see in the wet.

Red 172 with Maple Leaf sticker heading along A45 to Rugby

Blue 182 Sainsburys 04 plate

Red clio sainsburys with Racing sticker on the back

Black 182 with private plate ending in 'NNY'

Dark Blue 172 going along Leicester road, then down towards Brownsover

Clio Mk 1
Hey.

Nice to see there are other people on here, who live in rugby. You may or may not have seen us around in a white MK 1 RT with tinted windows and a twin DTM.

Last edited:
  CB600FS
Haven't seen you about Cirt but I'll probably see you about. Theres a few of us in Rugby on here aswell.

Clio Mk 1
Tom RT, Not sure but I may have seen you today on Boughton road just after one, crawling along in traffic.

Also hi to all the other rugby clio's on here :cool:

Clio Mk 1
Just been out for some bits and bats, when I looked in my rear view mirror and found a MK 2 either black/blue Clio, stuck to my rear bumper :eek:, coming along the dual carriage way from the town centre going towards Halfords and Tesco, then followed me left into the industrial state, where Mac d's and KFC are. Would this Clio happen to belong to anyone on here?

CB600FS
Not me, I was miles away anytime before 11. Kev is the last 3 letters of your plate RPK or similar think I saw you going home from work the other day, up Murray road then about 10 minutes later going into Junction1, surely there can't be 2!

K

kevr182

Would of been me last 3 letters RFX have only seen one more r26 in rugby and thats black with decals!!!!

I have spotted you a few times dazbav;)

Clio Dynamique 1.2 16V
I'm a Rugby Clio owner too. I have a black dynamique with a zunsport grill on the front, a scrape on my back bumper from where someone hit my car overnight and a baby on board sign in the back window...lol. My reg ends in LFF (which my friends remember as 'laugh'). My brother lives in Cov and has an identical one to me but ends in LGG.

If ever i see another Clio around on the McD's dual carriageway, i tend to go a bit faster if i haven't got the baby with me ;-) I saw a really nice black one the other day. Not sure of the reg, but it was really done up - almost not recognisable as a Clio though. I could only tell it was a Clio from the back.