ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loads of people at Donington today!

MK1 Clio 16v
Saw loads of cars with ClioSport stickers in parked up in the collectors section at Donny Park today! I was parked in the public car park unfortunately :(

Saw a diesel MK1, blue, with grey willy wheels in the car park as i was leaving as well, not sure whether it was anyone off here? Thanks for the cloud of smoke by the way!

I'm sooo sunburnt from today! But it was great! loved seeing the cups and meganes racing :)

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
I went round the back and got in the VIP parking.. and didn't have to queue from the M1 like every on else.. (back roads) lol

Helps when you know the area..

The Clios and the Meganes were great to watch, loads more action/position changing than the 2 seaters..

I got sunburn yesterday but remembered the cream 2day!

Overall a fantastic day!!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
cliokiz said:
Saw a diesel MK1, blue, with grey willy wheels in the car park as i was leaving as well, not sure whether it was anyone off here? Thanks for the cloud of smoke by the way!
:)

may have been mine...did it look like this one

100_2606.gif

MK1 Clio 16v
Love that pic of your car Freebone!!

Shepperdspie, why is your car so low at the back? I thought it was because the guy in the back was fat obviously not!!