ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loads of pictures of the 197 cup here

106 GTi
no there is no xeio option with the cup, lights work really well though.
rich whats the centre cap issue mate?

Graphite Grey Centre caps on Black wheels - there was another guy on here that had the same. Seems they just give you the normal centre caps from standard wheels.

Black Gold with cup packs
no the pedals are rubber?
Bit dissapointed with that!
I will be changing it for sure!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Looking Good... Think I'd go for a R27 Myself but Nice all the same

Lee

BMW M2C
The sound is superb. I am actually in the same boat with the black wheels. May refurb them in white some day. The wheels are fantastic design though

Yeah, that's what got me. The design is spot on but you can't make it out because they are black. I'd have had them in anthracite for sure.

Lee

BMW M2C
That looks sweet :) Although, non-white cups are gonna be seriously rare :D

Dan

Most dealers have ordered blue. White is going to be fairly rare as who in their right mind is going to pay extra for a car the colour of a van. Only us lot in here and the Renaultsport forum are going to be ordering white. Blue will be the most common as it's a fantastic colour and free. I can't imagine they'll sell a huge number in grey.

In the very small world of internet car forums white will appear common. On here even the Trophy appears common but how often do you see one on the road?

I'll find out the current stats in the week see if RUK have an idea yet.

106 GTi
Its very nice mate. Still have mixed feeling about them though. Clio 182/trophys
are the one for me I think.

A mate of mine has that bright blue color 182 with the white strips. I think
that without the white strips on anthracite Turinis would be the nuts.

I think the 197 will grow on me, but never look better than a 182.

Whats it go like? Its not one of these bulky new hatches of the 21st century right?

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I've only just noticed but its interesting to see that Renaultsport have gone back to the Conti's over the Michelins.

Black Gold with cup packs
the car feels a hell of alot faster than my 172.
And.... This may cause some controvesy it feels a hell of alot faster than my 172 cup.
I know it isn't a hell of alot faster on paper but the build and feel of the car makes it feel that way

MCS R56
I would like to see a small battle of the Cups, to see what the outcome is. Surely not much in it at all. I would still favour the 172 Cup. (not biased)

I never thought I would say it but I really do like that.

Its a real shame they didnt come with another 15bhp and a chunk more torque but I bet it handles well and it certainly looks :cool:

Meg 250/E36 Touring
Here's mine....

Me trying to be artistic whilst on my way into work this morning!

Picture015.jpg