ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

loads of wires

clio 172 ph1,golf v5
I'm stripping me car down to turn into race car got everything out including dash. now i'm faced with wires every where.does any one know of anyone i can send the mass of wires to to create a smaller wiring loom for racing?or how to do it myself?

thought i was doing really well until i got to this bit.i am slightly colour blind so worried i may f@@k it up!:eek:

As someone who has a fucked car, which was possibly caused by me fiddling about with the loom I say this, if you don't know what you're doing, LEAVE IT ALONE!

You've got a PH1 so it's a bit simpler than my 182, but still, you can monumentally screw things up!

clio 172 ph1,golf v5
Thanks Jack will call em tomorrow.

Thats what i was thinking Dan best to get someone who knows what threre doing to sort it.

clio 172 ph1,golf v5
I'm in no rush Dan it will probably take me till early next year to get it finnished anyway.