ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Locating Speedo cable

corsa c exclusiv
i have a mk1 ph3 1.2 clio, can anyone tell me where the speedo cable is located as i can't seem to find it, pics would be useful also. Thanks, Andrew.

172 ph1 ASBO SLAYER
i may be wrong ('cause i'm still pissed) but i beleive all the '98 on clio's with abs use the o/s/f abs sensor for the speedo pickup

corsa c exclusiv
I have the model before that, its the last of the mk1 clio's, Thanks anyway for your input.

corsa c exclusiv
positive its a cable, just trying to locate it under the bonnet is causing a slight problem.

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
I can’t believe its that difficult, it must go down to the gearbox at the final drive end, so that’s the nearside.
If you have the instrument off, get someone to wiggle it while you look down there.

corsa c exclusiv
i know that the cable comes up through the passenger side, will have a look in daylight, its a bit too dark

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
There cant be too many stiff bowden type cables.
Clutch, Throttle, Speedo cant think of another.......

Its the only cable conected to the gearbox realy excpt for the revers light which is electrical wiring.