ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Locked myself out of my android tablet..

FF RB 182
I've got a Asus tablet, its been gathering dust in my room for a while and i wanted to sort my simpsons tapped out town out and find it easier to play on the tablet with a bigger screen, so i charge it up and try to get on. I forgot my security to get in.. after a while it locks me out saying I need to enter my Google username and password... which I do and know is correct.. But the tablet isn't connected to the internet as i had the wi fi off last time i used it to save battery.. so no matter how many times i enter it it just doesn't do anything... hit sign in.. and flashes up checking and goes...

How can i get in? Must be a way to restore it to factory settings.. I can't see any other options now apart from sign into my google account to recover.. Even if i reset my google password incase its wrong... the tablet can't connect to the internet to find out what it is because the wi-fis turned of... :mad:

FF RB 182
Bit more googling.

Holding down power button and volume down goes to a boot up kernal and can wipe the data from there back on :)