ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

London Pics - LY & PH1

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
So Monday night saw a rather quiet and damp Ace Cafe meet, feeling rather bored me and my mate headed into London for a few pics using his new camera. Was just having a play about really, nothing of a serious photo shoot but thought I'd post his pics of our cars up on here. Excuse the poor quality, really need to stop using photobucket.

003-9.jpg

002-8.jpg

009-8.jpg

005-11.jpg

004-11.jpg

007-8.jpg

006-8.jpg

010-7.jpg

001-9.jpg

008-7.jpg

Lou

Nice! What time were you there as I was staying in the County Hall right next to where your pictures were taken!!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I need another Titanium Ph1 172 in my life.

Oh, that's right I've just bought another one haha!!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
^ me too!

Every time someone posts graffiti tunnel pics, I'm reminded I want to go again

Audi A5
Me an a couple mates went up their last night and it was dodgy as f**k! Their was a bunch of black people in a black merc and a bunch of hobos standing in a group all looking proper seedy. Went to the end to see it was a dead end, started to poo my pants abit, hobos pulled us over to ask for some change, thought we was gonna get robbed lol

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Thanks for the comments chaps!

Tbh I've never found the tunnel thaaaaat sketchy, if a lot of us went there'd be no issues anyway. Might try and arrange a meet there soon?

Audi A5
Yeah I was thinking it would be fine if theirs a few of us. you should arrange a meet on a night when theirs a French car meet at the ace cafe and then go for a group drive through London.

ace cafe French car show dates coming up are

Dec mon 17th 6pm
jan mon 21st 6pm

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
I do love a stunning clean LY.
Its amazing how the silver Turini's have grown on me.

If it was mine I wouldn't have the URL sticker on and just keep it clean.

Last edited: