ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Long time No Post.

20vt Fiat Coupe(182 Sold)
Howdy all.

I was a full, paid member on here a few years back. Went to a meet or two also, some good folk on here! Anyways sold my 05 Clio 182 Non Cup back in 2009, and after some faffing about online a few years later i have came across it for sale on Ebay at £2995 and Now in England.

Here it is:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2005-RENA...2532061?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item4ab44d1b5d

Ive had many cars after the clio, such as a Toyota Celica VVTI, 2x 20v Turbo Fiat Coupes', Honda Accord Type R, 2x EP3 Honda Civic Type Rs', Pug 206 GTI, and for something different a Fiat Panda 100HP!

"Settled down" and bought a house at the age of 21, now 23 with a wee one and have shared 2x family cars. First up a new shape Toyota Avensis VVTI and currently a "New Shape" Facelift Ford Focus Style.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Had 3 Ph1's, a Mk4 Golf Turbo, a Vectra and a Mk5 Golf GTi Replica 1.4 16v.

Ive got a Ph1 and the Rep just now.

b4cc5c3c.jpg

7b7f6cc8.jpg

62cb4d88.jpg

Last edited:
  20vt Fiat Coupe(182 Sold)
Both look great, esp the Ph1. Think thats what i would buy if i was to return to Clio ownership, that or MK1 16'valver or a Williams.:p

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Both look great, esp the Ph1. Think thats what i would buy if i was to return to Clio ownership, that or MK1 16'valver or a Williams.:p
The Ph1 is just waiting to be picked up by its new owner.. The rep will be sold soon as I'm looking at Mk4 R32's.