D Donut Car Clio 182 Feb 15, 2009 #1 Oh Yeah!! All welded now but not the kind of thing you want to find on a sunday morning. Word from the wise, check you engine mounts right regular kids since mine went I have had no end of problems with the exhaust, culminating in this. Laters, Donut.
Oh Yeah!! All welded now but not the kind of thing you want to find on a sunday morning. Word from the wise, check you engine mounts right regular kids since mine went I have had no end of problems with the exhaust, culminating in this. Laters, Donut.
D Donut Car Clio 182 Feb 15, 2009 #5 Close up of a big crack... There's an innuendo in there somewhere.
M mattjk Feb 15, 2009 #6 Did you know about it or were you just trialing and erroring to find the problem with the zorst?
D Donut Car Clio 182 Feb 15, 2009 #7 I've been having ongoing issues with the cat/manifold joint and took off the exhaust again to see if I could sort it finally and found it. Certainly contributed to my exhaust's sealing issues, no doubt! Laters, Donut.
I've been having ongoing issues with the cat/manifold joint and took off the exhaust again to see if I could sort it finally and found it. Certainly contributed to my exhaust's sealing issues, no doubt! Laters, Donut.