ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Look what ive got :)

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Here are the pictures of my new 182. I know you have been all waiting to see it...
Picked it up yesterday after work.

04 reg
8,400 miles
lovley condition

SDC10508.jpg

SDC10511.jpg

Spare wheel + net

SDC10512.jpg

SDC10520.jpg

One for the kids

SDC10519.jpg

SDC10517.jpg

SDC10516.jpg

SDC10514.jpg

SDC10518.jpg

SDC10515.jpg

SDC10513.jpg

Probably the best thing ive ever bought.

The pictures dont do it much justice if you click on them it will make it a little clearer

£4980

Yozza'd Titanium 182
sorry! wrong section! i do that all the time, its absolutley mint inside and out, its even clean underneath the car!

Evo 8 MR
How on earth did you find a 182 with such low mileage?!

nice find anyway, I'm sure you could get hold of a cup spoiler and splitter to complete it.

3 Series touring
under 1700 miles a year??

jeesus, want some of my miles?? plenty to spare!
nice find mate

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Wow! very low mileage. Looks like a minter mate, good find.

Jamie... since when did you become a moderator!?

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Cheers guys. Really appritiate the comments. Just to keep you updated here are my plans within the next 2 months

Cambelt change
Cup spoiler
Cup splitter
Coilovers
Silvervisions
RS tuner
New RS badge (from the 197)

Possibly:

Ktech exhaust
Induction kit
Small (sutable) sub

Any ideas and comments of the above welcome.

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Whats the story with the mileage/Convict previous owner??

Im sure you or some of the usual suspects with find fault and abuse me but heres the story...

Car was bought by a guy who did... 266 miles lol, the car got seized within 1 week of him owning it and was held with the police for 3 years and a month.
Then a man bought it at police auction for his wife for £8900, the lady was about 40 - 45 years of age and did up to 8,300 miles then got herself a new car, it was sitting there and they wanted rid, there were really nice helpfull people and even got it valeted for me

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Aslong as the guy didnt go down for murder and was transporting bodies round in the boot ect.....just a thought.