ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Look what ive got :)

Yozza'd Titanium 182
I can't stop driving it, lol just got in now, the pictures really don't do it justice its absolutley mint

PH1 Clio 172
Looks awesome, will keep my eyes peeled around Warrington for you and give you a beep! lol

Yozza'd Titanium 182
nice car stickers are shocking

the thing is tho about pedo bear people always ask you what it is

DAD : Why have you got a hampster on your new car
MUM: Someones been sticking silly stickers on your car
GIRLFRIEND: AWW look at that cute teddy
PEOPLE AT WORK : You sad b*****d

how to you tell your most loved ones that you think its funny to advertise peadophillia?

Golf GTD Mk7
nice looking motor. Not sure about the pedo ref but hey. Is it my or does the exhaust seem to stick out more than usual? I've noticed this on a few standard 182's?

Aye standard 182 exhaust are shocking tbh. For some reason, the non cup-packed ones do seem to stick out a bit more.

1998 BMW e46 323i
silly miles, wow. I'm a bit jealous now my 172 is at 99k. Keep it standard till bits fall off. apart from the belts obv.

TTRS & V50
What the hell, how on earth did you find that. Stole it from some old lady hey ?

under 5k for 8k mileage, that is madness.

lucky barstad.

Yozza'd Titanium 182
DSC01049.jpg

First addition to the 182 :)

200 FF Storm Grey
Nice car, can you please explain the point in having jsut a tyre for a spare though? Or am I being daft? lol

Yozza'd Titanium 182
Nice car, can you please explain the point in having jsut a tyre for a spare though? Or am I being daft? lol

yes you are lol

if your looking at the picture of the boot with the net on it in page one look closer... theres a brand new 16" rim inside it! lol:rasp: