ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lookers or Speed Six

53 plate 172

As I bought my car from a broker, I need to choose between Lookers in Chester and Speed Six in Wrexham to get my problems sorted out under the warranty.

Just wondering if anybody has used either and any opinions on them would be helpful.

Cheers

I have no idea about Speed Six I didnt even know there was a garage there until last week.

A friend bought a Clio from Lookers though in Chester and the service she got was terriable.

Lewis Read Birkenhead are my dealer and they arnt good but thery do give you courtesy cars (well you get one of you bought the car from there) if you wait long enough. There service is useless and there bodyshop worse again but they do get good reviews so maybe Im just unlucky.

Lewis Read arnt that good but the service costs arnt to bad and compaired with other Renault garages Im going to stay with them.

O ye and apparently Renault Lewis Read "have never had a problem with Clio sunroofs before". like I said there liers

EDD