ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking at car reflections

Is it just me that drives past shop windows admiring my clio's reflection? :eek:

sometimes its nice to see the car from the pedestrian's perspective :D

pmsl ......very common thing especially at the wheels if they are clean and look really good in motion .....hehe

:nono: because normally i'm actually watching the road, knowing me the first time I look i'll end up going up someones arse.

RB One Eight Two
Yup I do it lol. If you have painted callipers, they also look good while the wheel is in motion. Lol I thought I was the only one...!

LY V6 with Recaros
Haha, yeah I do it too, all the time! :eek: Glad I'm not the only car vain person! It's nice to see it from a different perspective!

Is it just me that drives past shop windows admiring my clio's reflection? :eek:

No need for shop windows Dan, I will pop round and you can stand on the pavement and I will drive past in your pride and joy! That should give you a good pedestrian's perspective :rasp:

Last edited:

No need for shop windows Dan, I will pop round and you can stand on the pavement and I will drive past in your pride and joy! That should give you a good pedestrian's persepctive :rasp:

excellent, thanks :approve:

Jag Mondeo -Type
Yeah guilty. I even got my bro to drive my car, so i could hear what it sounds like for pedestrians under normal and spirited driving. I think i may need to get out more. lol

R35 GTR

No need for shop windows Dan, I will pop round and you can stand on the pavement and I will drive past in your pride and joy! That should give you a good pedestrian's persepctive :rasp:

do mine too!:)

as above, do it quite regularly, sometimes feel i should be paying more attention to the road though lol

1.8 Civic EX
me too! past the local waitrose...biiiig glass shop front and pedestrian crossing right next to it...perfect to watch as I pull away...I swear all the people in the shop think I'm staring at them though! lol

www.renparts.co.uk
this thread made me have a dream about looking at myself on a push bike going past windows and been unimpressed... lol

tiTTy & SV650
there's a house near me that has one of those blondspot convex mirrors to help them see if anythings coming as they enter / leave the drive. I always stare at my car in the mirror / jave xenons on just as I approach lol need to film a drive by.

P

Paul Common 666

lol yeah all the time. although atm im admiring the dirtyness and thinking im a disgrace and when is the next possible time i can wash it?!

Mercedes C Class Sport
the old multi york and habitat shop's in chester . lol .
Where in Chester is this?!I go to uni in chester and when i drive up from the end of the m56 the 50mph into the city has a good few mirrored windows lol