ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking for old owners of my 172

Renault Clio 172 ph2
Hi all quite new to the group, my 172 has had 13 owners before me, the reg is..... LF03LCM...... trying to find some old owners to see if they have any info about my car they new about? It says cup on the logbook but alot of people have told me it's not a cupz was wondering if anyone had put any engine mods in like different cams etc ? Thanks all ☺️

MonkeyKnifeFight

ClioSport Club Member
  Rusty Cup
Its a silver 172 cup. You can tell by the lack of traction control button. the interior should be cloth unless its be change and the rear seat should be one piece not split. The cup also has not abs so if you smash the brake the front wheels will lock up.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Its a silver 172 cup. You can tell by the lack of traction control button. the interior should be cloth unless its be change and the rear seat should be one piece not split. The cup also has not abs so if you smash the brake the front wheels will lock up.
Early non cups didn't have traction control either, I believe it was 52 plate onwards

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member
It must be like a night spent on Ancestry.com looking for previous owners of most of these cars. They see to change hands like no other car I’ve owned.

Amazingly both of mine have only had 3 prev owners but the FB groups are like a pass around of the village bikes.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Not seen anything of mine since I sold it!

Not been mot'd for a couple of years, on it's original reg at least.... It's annoying you can't check if a car has been scrapped for free!

Last edited: