ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking for the right Clio

Hi I’m new to this sight and thinking of buying a 182 I’ve spotted a local one with 107k with oil changes every 6k are these good for the mileage plus I would like to fit a smaller aftermarket steering wheel on what would be recommended for the 182 and best place to purchase

Land Rover
Although mine is not actually for sale l would sell it for the right offer, which would be much less than l have spent on it.
I live near to Stockport and you can look st my posts to see the history/photos of my car.
It was bought as a temporary car for my missus while we waited for delivery of her VW Up GTi but l liked the Clio so much l have kept it.
But l now have four vehicles and it’s getting a bit out of hand

mart.z.s

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi A3 2.0T Quattro
Got a 2 owner cup coming in this week. 85,000 miles.

Could you let me know a price please and if you have anymore details that would be great as on the lookout for a cup aswell. Cheers

Land Rover
No, l know that these cars have limited value no matter how good they are.
It won’t be £2,000 but it won’t be £5,000 either.

Land Rover
What, mine? Best to look at my postings and you will find it all there.
It’s just had a fully rebuilt gearbox, new clutch, cam belt water pump aux belt, and an aircon overhaul with a new condenser.
It’s on Eibach springs and Cup dampers with an induction kit and Janspeed exhaust.
The engine and geometry have been set up properly and it’s got four new tyres. I’ve spent £600 on detail items such as new plastic parts new pedal covers new seat base new gear lever etc.
It passed the MOT last week with one advisory for slight play in a ball joint (since replaced)
There are no dents or scratches on the bodywork and the underneath has been waxoyled including inside the sills.
There’s a folder of receipts and history showing thousands spent by myself and recent previous owners.

I really decided to keep this car, but as with all the cars l have owned l will sell if a fair price is offered.

PH2 172
No, l know that these cars have limited value no matter how good they are.
It won’t be £2,000 but it won’t be £5,000 either.

Bloody well should be £5k.

Then you could buy a 2012 Fiat 500 Abarth, that is still in depreciation, and needs money thrown at it.

Spell checker offered defecation as an alternative too.

Land Rover
These cars are at the bottom of their price curve at the moment.
They can only go one way from here, once the modern classics market wakes up to them.
I don’t think they will go the way of the Williams, R5 Turbo or 205 GTi and get really expensive but prices will eventually rise.

Land Rover
Mileage and owners ?

Mileage under 100,000
Owners well the last three were enthusiasts on here and spent a fortune on it.
Why not come and have a look at it? You don’t have to buy it, l am not bothered either way as l love the car.

Land Rover
7C1F29A1-5F75-48FF-841C-BC356B288EDF.jpeg
0E63F178-926D-4F05-82DA-BE79BFE4E3D3.jpeg
A2EBEC53-41A1-4639-90DE-869E6D2531BC.jpeg
61700DBF-23E3-4942-8BCD-7A55B7DC6EA0.jpeg
23320A2C-1FEB-482B-AF64-49827C47D419.jpeg