ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking to buy a 182 next year

PH2 172, Kangoo
Hi all, sure you can all guess my name :rolleyes:, and I'm looking to buy a nice 182 next year - preferably a nicely specced in a decent colour.

Been lurking for a couple days now reading up on bits and bobs so just thought I'd introduce myself, my brothers had a few different CS's so I've had a bit of buying advice from him too so hopefully I can pick myself a keeper (as I've become a bit notorious as a car ***** now - 4 different ones in about 6 months).

What are nice options to look out for?

I'm after cruise and climate control if I can find one, how worthwhile are options like auto light/wipers etc?

Also not sure on colour - I like black gold boring as it may sound!

Cheers :cheers:

EDIT: Oh and I'd love some recaros although i'd be happy to buy some second hand and fit.

Last edited:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Those things are all standard.

There's no interior* options on 182s
Early ones could be ordered with a crappy 2nd Gen sat Nav but most of them never materialised.

Options at launch where

Metallic paint
Cup suspension
Cup front splitter and rear spoiler
Possibly a CD changer but I think that was dealer fit so probably classed as an accessory.

*Recaros came later and are super rare.

PH2 172, Kangoo
Cheers for the reply :)

Not too bothered about nav tbh, like the idea of auto lights/wipers though, this wasnt standard equipment was it? Real impressive spec for what it is if so!

Seems I've fallen in love with liquid yellow - what a colour! Maybe a bit out of my price range though.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Yes standard equipment

Climate control (one zone)
Auto lights
Auto wipers
Trip computer
Heated mirrors and electric
Ventilated glovebox
Xenon lights
Part leather trim
Electric windows with one touch driver
Heat reflective windscreen
Switchable ESP/traction

Think that's it over the average Clio.
Only thing it hasn't got is a electrochromatic mirror.