ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking to buy a Valver...

2.2 bar shed.
As above, nice animal ran out infront of my car at 60ish. Has resulted in a big bit of damage and im after a car to keep for a while. Been looking for fun on the cheap, and valvers are pretty close. Looking for something under £800 that'll work for a while.

My normal car is a modified rover 25, standard extior, not much else is the same however! Pics if anyones intrested :)

Should be able to bag a reasonable one for £800 I managed to get my Naples for £1200 with 2 folders full of history including recent cambelt, steering rack, suspention and brakes just needs a little cosmetic TLC, you tried pistonheads ?

2.2 bar shed.
Should be able to bag a reasonable one for £800 I managed to get my Naples for £1200 with 2 folders full of history including recent cambelt, steering rack, suspention and brakes just needs a little cosmetic TLC, you tried pistonheads ?

Only just got paid so I havnt really been on a proper hunt yet! As for pics, ill have a search for some nice ones, most pics ive got are with some bit being changed/not complete blah blah...