ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loose Drivers Seat

Hi guys, little issue with my 172,

It feel like the drivers seat is loose slightly, it rocks back and forward enough for you to notice if your heavy on the brakes or having some fun, I've tightened all the bolts on the door side of the seat but am at a lose as to why it still feels like it moves? Anyone experienced this before or have any suggestions/tips?

sport 172
Yes I have it mate.what u do is lift handle up to fold back but of seat down.once u done that then the seat will slide back and forward.what I done was slammed the seat back hard and also slammed the back of the seat back hard and it sorted it.prob not the best way to do it but it works.once it's back to normal and u happy with it don't use the handle to fold the seat again.if u need to get people in the back use the passenger side

Clio T 314hp c43 AMG
4x 13mm nuts that hold the runners to the seat (behind plastic trims) and 4x13mm bolts that hold the runners to the car floor, 2 are behind the exhaust heat shield and 2 are behind grommets. Iirc