ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lost my arial

Decided as my cars heading off to renault tomorrow with engine troubles it may be worth getting my arial replaced at the same time! basically i forgot to remove it a few months ago and it got completly ripped out of the roof of my clio leaving only the plastic cover thing, when i took it to a car wash! anyone know how much this will cost or how easy this is too fix?
Cheers

Sure did!! Up in the north east of scotland in winter = snow and gritters = salt! take it regularly, only wash it by hand in summer!

Da

Less
So the base is still there, or did that get ripped off? :S Your post is somewhat confusing apart from the carwash part.
Also what car it is would help, as 'how much it will cost to fix' is purely a guess without knowing the car details.

2.0 16v 172 mk2
i went to renault to get my sunroof seal replaced and it cost me around £300 pounds???? so i would try and take it to a little garadge(yellow pages) to see what their price is???:eek: