ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lost my car key!!!

went out last night and came home without my car key, does anyone know how to go about getting a new one?? (my car is locked with all my documents inside) :(

172 ph1 ASBO SLAYER

have you got a spare key? does your keyring identify you, if it does id block the car in (so no-one can take it) till you get new keys from reno (theyre a nice price too!)

172 ph1 ASBO SLAYER

ooo....ooo...ooo, may be covered by your contents insurance! or your car insurance, but that would mean the loss of a no-claims! my contents insurance covers keys !

doh! cant find any smug smileys!

Alfa Mito 155TB

Hello

I had someone steal my car key and they got nicked for it...

For a 172 key it is £73.59 including plip and blade and they will reprogram alarm and immobiliser for keys you have and lost key will be wiped...but they could still get in with old key because of the metal blade but not switch off alarm, immobiliser..

For lock change, reprogram and labour it is £410...

Hope this helps.

oh dear!! hope i dont need to change the locks, no spare key (didnt get 1 coz of the price!!) wish i had now though!!

a trip to renault tomorrow i think, gotta get the car there to be reprogrammed though dont i?

thanks for all your help guys