ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lost Planet: XBOX360

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
I agree it looks good! There are so many decent games out and ones that are soon to be out as well. I need to finish TDU first before I buy anymore I think :)

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
This is really sad but I am making myself not buy another game until I complete the one I am on. Can't wait for Halo 3 though!

Evo 8 Jap Crap
I have the game and i'm unimpressed to be honest the control system lets it down in my opinion.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
didn't mind the online demo, but the hype about it seems unreal, can't understand it really, graphics are pretty good and the gameplay looks ok but nothing new or spectacular....

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Ive got it but havent played it yet..

Dont get much time to play the 360 at the mo..

Nippy white cup
I must have played a different demo lol. I thought it was great. Graphics are pretty good (especially some of the explosions) and I had no problems at all with the controls once I inverted the view control.

Same online...only one level (and a very small download) but certainly playable. I will probably be getting it...but is that right about Forza coming out early Feb....if thats so I'll get that instead lol

Chris

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
what you playing kdf? wii or something or just nothing?

Nothing at the moment.. my wii is still packed up as I lent it to some friends recently.. and my 360 is packed up as I had it round at a mates recently, and before that at another mates.

The last game I played on the 360 was GOW im on the last act doing insane mode, I STILL havent unrapped Red Steel on the wii yet (got it at launch 8th november) lol.. and have only put about an hour into Zelda..

My spare time just now was working on my car and watching the 4 hour premier of 24 !

Not enough hours in the day..

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
I must have played a different demo lol. I thought it was great. Graphics are pretty good (especially some of the explosions) and I had no problems at all with the controls once I inverted the view control.

Chris

Good lad.. you aint a real gamer unless you are inverted ;)