ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lots at Oulton park today

Clio 182
saw a little V6 gathering in the campsite - blue mk2, silver mk2, and a silver mk1 with a carbon bonnet.

loved it, they all looked stunning :)

black and blue 1*2's with them also.

clio cup was a bit of a let down today :(

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Lol - some good pics there, Greeni! :)

The comments about "huh huh - are those Clios breeding?" started to wear a bit thin after 36th time - but it was a good laugh. Quite a few people had some good comments and the mini-convoy attracted loads of attention when we moved near to the entrance.... ;)

Briny - no idea who's that 172 Cuppa was parked next to mine. It wasn't there when we parked and appeared there when we nipped back to the cars for the fold-out chairs. Probably safety in RS-numbers, eh?! You should have popped over and said hi, anyway...

D.

Clio 182
I wasnt camping, and nobody was there when i walked past, otherwise I would have done!
I thought the black one might have been yours - recognised the badges from some photo's on here a while ago..

saw that gt3 RS too, nice :)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I wasnt camping, and nobody was there when i walked past, otherwise I would have done!
I thought the black one might have been yours - recognised the badges from some photo's on here a while ago..

saw that gt3 RS too, nice :)

Aye - Middo's handy-work get's itself around a fair bit. ;)

D.